All-American Big Reds and Cheddar Virtual Tasting!
Welcome back to Carfagna’s Virtual Tastings!
Introducing the next Wine and Cheese class lead by Michelle Vieira (Cheese Monger & Certified Cheese Professional) and Christina Morris (Certified Sommelier & WSET Level 3).
They are showcasing a delicious pairing of American big red wine and cheddar cheese! Expand your palate and knowledge on the classic All-American favorite, cheddar cheese! Learn and taste how American cheese makers are creating unique and exquisite cheddar. These cheeses are paired with delicious big red wines hand-selected by our Sommelier, Christina Morris.
$75 per person includes:
- 5 fantastic red wines paired with 4 delicious cheddar cheeses.
- You will learn how to pair, and why thing work or don’t work as pairings.
- Christina and Michelle will walk you through each wine and cheese style, how it is produced, and why they pair together.
- 1 Tasting Kit per person.
- These must be picked up at Carfagna’s Market (1405 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. 43229) on Friday, July 9th between 12:00PM noon to 5:00PM.
- 1 Zoom link, which will be e-mailed on Friday, July 9th.
- Availability limited to 16. Must be over 21+ years.
Carfagna’s All-American Big Reds and Cheddar Virtual Tasting!
The 2nd installment of our Virtual Wine and Cheese Pairings.
13 in stock