Justin Winery Wine Dinner
Where: Carfagna’s Kitchen
When: Thursday, October 24th!
Time: 6:30 pm
Cost: 75.00/person (tax & tip included)
Join us as we enjoy the wines of one of Paso Robles oldest wineries. Ryan, the Regional Manager for Justin Vineyards & Winery, will join us to enlighten us about Justin and their history. Cheers!
The Menu (6 wines/4 courses) includes:
– Justin Sauvignon Blanc w/Antipasto
– Justin Rosé & Justin Cabernet W/Cheese Manicotti
– Justin Justification & Justin Isosceles w/your choice of:
- Sautéed Sausage Pasta
- Carfagna’s famous Italian Festival sausage, sliced and sautéed in olive oil with sweet roasted red peppers, onions, fresh mushrooms, garlic, and tossed with homemade rigatelli pasta.
- Chicken Toscana
- North meets South. A skillet sauté of chicken breast and homemade rigatelli pasta tossed with our very own “Sicilian Sauce” (Garlic, onion, roasted peppers, mushroom, basil, and marinara).
– Justin Savant w/a Special Desert!
– And perhaps a Surprise!
***Vegetarian option available***
This is a prepay event with seating limited to 16. Reservations will close Wednesday, October 23rd @ 12:00 Noon!
10% case discount applies on 6+ bottles.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.
Out of stock