Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Class Description: A Delightful Birthday Celebration
Chef/Instructor: Salvatore Carfagna
- Antipasto: House-Made Stracciatella with Pepper Drops, Local Honey Drizzle, & Candied Prosciutto Served with Grilled Baguette Slices
- Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Ciabatta Croutons
- Summer Harvest Risotto w/ Zucchini, Corn, Mushroom, & Red Bell Pepper
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Lemon Basil Butter
- South Carolina Peach Cobbler with Hot Sugar Crust, Served with Carfagna’s Fior di Latte Gelato and Blueberry Accents
- 1 Paired Glass of our Featured Wine – Guests choice of White or Red
In this class, we will be utilizing seasonal ingredients to create some of Abigail Carfagna’s favorite dishes! Our birthday girl LOVES a Classic Caesar Salad, so we’ll experience making the dressing and croutons from scratch. Her favorite protein on Caesar Salads is Grilled Salmon. Our staff will show you how easy Salmon is to grill and wait until you taste it with our Lemon Basil Butter (YASS PLEASE). Learn how easy it is to make a delicious Classic Risotto with Ohio’s summer produce. For dessert, we will roll up the sleeves to make a Peach Cobbler that’s sinfully good! And to add insult to injury, we’re topping it with Francesca’s homemade Sweet Cream Gelato – Madonna Mia! Wear your stretchy pants, because tonight we are getting after it…
You’ll enjoy your meal in our beautiful Piazza with a paired glass of our NEW Carfagna’s House Wines.