Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Air Fryer Spicy Crusted Pork Loin with Honeycrisp Apples
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Burrata, Hot Honey Drizzle, and Pomegranate
- Autumn Apple Fennel Salad
- Pumpkin Upside Down Cake with Homemade Whipped Cream
- A Glass of Our Features Red or White Wine
What better way to usher in Fall than by welcoming the enticing flavors of seasonal ingredients in this fun and inspiring class. While creating this amazing autumn menu you will learn traditional and trending techniques for roasting, air frying, and blending distinctive fall flavor profiles. Join your classmates to savor this amazing meal with in our lovely Piazza.
For our 21+ classes, our Sommelier will pair a choice of red or white Italian wines to complement this sensational and popular dining experience! (Non-alcoholic options available)