Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with White Wine
- Artichoke Hearts
- Lemon and Oregano Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Red Wine Chocolate Snack Cake with Red Wine Ganache
- A Glass of Our Featured Wildflower White or Redwood Railroad Red Blend Wines
Whether you’re an enthusiastic wine lover or just have the occasional open bottle of wine you’d like to use, this class is for you! Learn how to use wine to enhance the flavor and complexity of your cooking with these exciting wine focused recipes.
For our 21+ classes, toast each other and your wonderful Italian piazza experience with a glass of a featured Italian beer or wine. Non-Alcoholic Italian sodas and teas available.