Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Featured appetizer
- Reverse seared filet mignon with garlic herb compound butter
- Non traditional baked lobster ravioli in a sumptuous lemon butter sauce
- Arugula, goat cheese, and pomegranate salad topped with candied pecans and champagne vinaigrette
- A sampling of our famous gelato from Café Cece & a heart cookie
- A glass of our featured red wine or prosecco – Nonalcoholic beverages are also available
Treat a special person in your life to a fabulous night making these elegant and unique surf & Turf dishes!
After enjoying a delicious appetizer, you will learn the method to make a spectacular reverse seared filet mignon with garlic herb compound butter. You will also learn the techniques to make non-traditional lobster ravioli in a sumptuous lemon butter sauce and an arugula, goat cheese & pomegranate salad tossed with candied pecans and a champagne vinaigrette. We’ll then celebrate Valentine’s Day on our romantic Piazza enjoying dessert and a toast with a complimentary glass of our featured red wine or prosecco! Cin Cin!
Our 21+ guests are invited to enjoy a glass of our red or white featured wine. Non-alcoholic beverages also available.