Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Antipasto: Warm Ricotta & Honey Dip (Local Ricotta and Local Honey)
- Summer Harvest Risotto w/ Zucchini, Corn, Mushroom, & Red Bell Pepper
- Chicken alla Saltimbocca – Traditional Roman Saltimbocca
- Fresh Watermelon, Feta & Basil Summer Salad w/ a Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Almond Tiramisu from Café Cece
- Paired glass of our signature red or white wine
In this class, we will be utilizing local seasonal produce to make classic Roman dishes. Learn how easy it is to make a delicious classic risotto with Ohio’s summer produce. The quintessential Roman classic, Saltimbocca, will be made with thinly-pounded chicken breasts and a sweet and tangy fresh Watermelon and Feta Salad will help balance the richness of the other dishes. For dessert, we have our unique Almond Tiramisu, a twist on the classic Roman dessert, from Café Cece! For our 21+ classes, toast each other and your wonderful Italian Piazza experience with a glass of a featured wine. Cin Cin! (Cheers!)
For our 21+ classes, toast each other and your wonderful Italian piazza experience with a glass of a featured wine. Non-Alcoholic Italian sodas and teas available.