Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Venetian Cicchetti (small plates) – Egg Salad Crostini with Prosciutto and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Autumn Apple & Feta Salad
- Chicken Veneto over Fettuccine
- Toasted Almond Tiramisu Sampling from Cece’s Cafe
- A Glass of Our Signature Red or White Wines
Venice in September is an amazing scene; and so is our culinary adventure highlighting popular Venetian recipes! Learn techniques, tips and ideas to create your own delicious Venetian dining experience. We don’t have canals, but we have a lovely Piazza where you can join friends to savor your delicious creations and enjoy a glass of our new signature red or white wines, Cin Cin! (Cheers!)
For our 21+ classes, toast each other and your wonderful Italian piazza experience with a glass of a featured wine. Non-Alcoholic Italian sodas and teas available.