Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Class Description: Pasta & Piccata
Chef/Instructor: Salvatore Carfagna
- Antipasto: Antipasti Board – hand selected charcuterie by Head Cheese Monger, Michelle Vieira, ACCP
- Simple Italian Arugula Citrus Salad with Pecorino Romano
- Homemade Linguine Cacio e Pepe
- Traditional Chicken Piccata
- Dessert – Traditional Tiramisu from Cafe Cece
- 1 Paired Glass of Featured Wine – Guests choice of White or Red – hand selected by Wine Director, Raj Hora, WSET
In this class, we will be learning how to make homemade pasta dough with one of Chef Sal’s favorite simple sauces, “Cacio e Pepe”. Our main entree features a Carfagna Family classic, Chicken Piccata. Piccata sauce is simple yet elegant and wait until we will show you how versatile it can be! Our pasta and protein will be accompanied by a bright, peppery and wonderful Arugula Citrus Salad. The final dessert course will be Tiramisu provided by Carfagna’s Cafe Cece.
After we cook, you’ll enjoy your meal in our beautiful Piazza with a paired glass of wine hand selected by Wine Director, Raj Hora.