Our “Hands-On Activities” are designed for everyone to learn the recipes through a team-building approach. Working in small groups, we build the recipes together and serve the completed dishes “family-style”. We finish each class by enjoying the delicious food we created in our beautiful Piazza.
Chef/Instructor: Joyce Conway
- Chocolate Biscotti with white Chocolate Drizzle and Chopped Nuts
- Almond Biscotti Dipped in Dark Chocolate and Chopped Almonds
- Cranberry Orange Pistachio Biscotti Dipped in White Chocolate, Orange Zest and Crushed Pistachios
- Cioccolata Calda – Italian Thick and Rich Hot Chocolate, Topped with Whipped Cream and Shaved Chocolate
- Vin Santo – A Rich and Golden Italian Dessert wine (For 21+only)
This holiday favorite class is all about Biscotti! These lovely cookies are easy to make, store well and love to be dipped in coffee or wine. Our chef will walk you step by step in this hands-on class where you will learn how to make a perfect Biscotti Trio Sampler
We will be making and baking Traditional Almond, Decadent Chocolate and Cranberry Orange Pistachio Biscotti, embellished with the finest chocolates and nuts. After the Biscotti are prepared, our culinary Instructor will show you how to add a touch of flair by demonstrating creative ideas to “wrap” and present your Biscotti Trio Sampler as a thoughtful gift, complete with wrappings and a recipe gift tag!
We will celebrate the season on our lovely Piazza with a tasting of your biscotti creations accompanied by your choice of Cioccolata Calda, a thicker, richer Italian version of hot chocolate, topped with whipped cream and shaved chocolate or coffee.
And for our 21+ classes, we’ll honor a cherished Italian tradition of pairing the biscotti with vin santo, a rich and golden dessert wine!